Friday, December 30, 2011

Waters.

But now, this is what the LORD says— 
   he who created you, O Jacob, 
   he who formed you, O Israel:
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; 
   I have summoned you by name; you are mine. 
When you pass through the waters, 
   I will be with you; 
and when you pass through the rivers, 
   they will not sweep over you. 
When you walk through the fire, 
   you will not be burned; 
   the flames will not set you ablaze. 
For I am the LORD, your God, 
   the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; 
I give Egypt for your ransom, 
   Cush and Seba in your stead. 
Isaiah 43:1-3



 Therefore let everyone who is godly pray to you
while you may be found;
surely when the mighty waters rise,
they will not reach him.
 You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance.
                         Selah
 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
   I will counsel you and watch over you. 
Psalm 32:6-8





You are safe. Right were you are at, God is, too. 
Do not fear but trust Him. 
Await miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment